Now here we are displaying development and achievement of the
Federation in last 2 years i.e. from 1999 till date.
At the on set of Annual General Meeting, first of all we are highly
thankful to all members of the Federation, all office bearers, all Govt.
Dignitaries and correspondents of leading news paper for extending their
best support. Which encouraged us to achieve time bound result oriented
efforts in the best interest of the sports industries of Meerut, with
following development and achievement.
5) Inclusion of Sports as compulsory subject from primary school level to college level - Sincere efforts and positive approach by the Federation with Ex. Sports Minister of India Hon'ble Shri. Sukh Dev Singh Ji Dhindsaw and current Sports Minister Hon'ble Km. Uma Bharti Ji forces to initiate inclusion of sports as compulsory subject from primary school to college level Nation wide which was announced by our respected Prime Minister Hon'ble Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ji in 11th Sept 2001.
6) Proposal to U.P. Ministry - Project approximately 500Cr. rupees successfully incited and proposed by Federation to U.P. Govt. on the above referred subject and out of which 300Cr. rupees have been allocated to Sports Goods only.
7) Regarding Major Dhyan Chand Nagar Sports Complex / M.D.A. problems - Federation successfully achieve long awaited almost all problems related to MDA, in last two years.
8) Gujrat Relief Fund - Federation is highly thankful to all members for extending open heart support with financially and physically that we can manage to send a truck load relief amenities earth quake affected Gujrat state apart from a draft 3 Lac rupees to Prime Minister Relief Fund for Gujrat calamities through Commissioner Meerut Hon'ble Shri. Deepak Singhal Ji. I.A.S.
9) Ban on child-labor globally - Federation sincerely organized this job and could successfully achieve positive results to remove child labor from sports.
10) New Cleft Search for Cricket industry - In the best interest to uplift the infrastructure of members of the Federation & so called ban by Kashmir Govt. to exports Kashmir willow to other states. We in serch of our efforts, could find out a wood known as SALIX ALVA IN BHIM TAAL NOW IN UTTRANCHAL STATE, for Cricket Bat Industry. Federation sincerely worked on the Project and managed the samples and its testing through highly qualified exports. Which resulted into a positive approach and Federation have requested Uttranchal Govt. to nurture this plant for 20 Yrs at least so the Govt. has started this project.
11) Ban on non-traditional Sports Goods Manufacturing Multi-National Companies - Federation sincerely fights in last two yrs to ban such companies like MRF, BRITANIA etc. who are not related with sports at all which resulted positively and forced International Cricket Council - London to restrict such companies to surrogate advertising through sports w.e.f. 1st Nov. 2001. We are trying our best efforts to set the result.
12) Growth of Federation - The systematic and sincere working of the Federation in last two years generated such a confidence in members that growth rate of membership have ultimately crossed 100% achievement from the earlier rate and now the membership reached to 300 numbers against the earlier 141 numbers.
13) Subscription of Membership - In last two years, growth of subscription deposit has gone up more than 70% which is remarkable growth. Though Federation fighting to achieve 100% growth in this regard. Federation is highly thankful to the Members of the Federation for open heart support and request all members to ensure their subscription deposit before 30th May every year in future.
14) Meeting and Circulars - In last two years 13 meetings of the 12 Executive Commission organized, and 17 Circulars circulate during this period to aware the members regarding all development and achievement tried to finish in time.
15) Awards of Honors - First time in the history of Federation in last two years following awards and honors were presented to -
a) In first AGM last year awards were presented.
16) Highlighting Through Newspapers - First time in the history of the
Federation , Federation could highlight the problems developments and
achievements through leading Newspapers like HINDUSTAN TIMES, DAINIK JAGRAN,
AMAR UJALA etc. and Federation is highly thankful to the correspondents of
all these Newspapers for their positive support and hope the same in